New for 2019!
More powerful than the standard Stiletto, the Stiletto Pro is a high-output flashlight with a slim profile that fits comfortably in any pocket, and can be drawn and activated with ease. Optimized by SureFire’s proprietary MaxVision Beam® reflector, the Stiletto Pro’s 1,000 lumens of smooth, well-rounded light in high-output mode are easily accessed by the body’s primary switch or tactical tail switch; the latter also activates an optional high-frequency strobe that is useful for blinding an attacker. Like the Stiletto, the Stiletto Pro also features a 250-lumen medium output and a 5-lumen low output, giving it the versatility to handle a wide variety of tasks, and the primary switch can be programmed to reverse the activation sequence. A rechargeable lithium polymer battery and included MICRO-USB cable charger make it easy to keep the Stiletto Pro powered up, and its Melonite-coated, reversible heavy-duty spring steel pocket clip keeps the light secure and accessible whether you prefer to store it with the bezel up or down.
Machined from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum for tremendous durability, the SureFire Stiletto Pro is one tough, pint-sized powerhouse.
Read more about this light on Soldier Systems Daily
Description | Surefire Stiletto PLR-B
The Stiletto’s slim design allows it to be drawn and activated from a pocket as fast as a knife. It is a rechargeable, high-output handheld flashlight – ideal for anyone’s everyday carry kit. The primary switch on the body activates a wide 1,000-lumen, medium 250-lumen or dialed-down 5-lumen beam for tasks using a MaxVision Beam® reflector. The tactical switch activates high output only and has an optional high-frequency strobe. Simply recharge the lithium polymer battery with any ubiquitous MICRO-USB cable charger (included). The reversible heavy duty pocket clip will always keep the Stiletto® quickly accessible and secured. The Stiletto gives you the edge when the threat of darkness looms upon you.
- High-performance LED and 1,000 lumen MaxVision Beam® reflector projects a wide flood beam ideal for situational awareness
- Primary switch activates high, medium and low light output for a wide variety of tasks
- Tactical switch activates high output and an optional tactical strobe when white light is used as a fighting tool
- Programming switch unlocks activation sequences to choose between tactical and/or task illumination preferences
- Integrated MICRO-USB rechargeable lithium polymer battery is environmentally friendly and reduces the cost of operation
- LED Fuel Gauge for tracking battery charge/discharge status
- Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum head assembly is corrosion resistant and durable
- Melonite® coated, spring steel reversible pocket clip for bezel up or down, everyday carry quick access
- Compact, lightweight polymer body passes IPX7 water testing to one meter for 30 minutes
The new 1,000 lumen Stiletto on the left with the original 650 lumen PLR-A on the right.