These barrels are discontinued by Surefire and we bought their remaining inventory. Once they’re gone, they’re gone for good!
Manufactured in the U.S.A. exclusively for SureFire by ZEV Technologies, maker of innovative firearms parts and accessories, these match-grade, drop-in barrels feature extremely tight tolerances, making them some of the most precise in the industry. Every high-performance barrel is double honed (rough and finish) to achieve a minimum surface finish of 16 RA, and during this process they are held to a final dimension of +/- 0.0002” for consistency and accuracy. And because they’re produced specifically for SureFire, the thread specs and profile of these barrels are perfect for accommodating a SureFire Ryder™9mm suppressor.
Constructed of pre-hardened chromium stainless steel (416R)—originally designed for use in match-grade rifle barrels—these highly corrosion-resistant barrels provide high tensile strength and toughness able to withstand typical chamber pressures. Each and every barrel is cut, rifled, and 100% inspected for groove dimensions and broach finish.
SureFire drop-in ZEV barrels fit Glock 19 9mm pistols and are available in ½” x 28 TPI the durable DLC protective finishes(Diamond Like Coating). For precision accuracy, extreme durability, and seamless compatibility with a SureFire Ryder 9mm suppressor, there’s no beating one of these high-performance, match-grade pistol barrels made by ZEV for SureFire.
- Made in the U.S.A., exclusively for SureFire, to extremely tight tolerances for precision accuracy
- Fit Glock 19 9mm pistols (Gen 2-5)
- Thread specs and profile are designed to accept a SureFire Ryder 9mm suppressor and will work with any 1/2 x 28 threaded suppressor.
- Constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant 416R stainless steel
- Custom thread protector helps protect barrel threads
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee