Description | Surefire Stiletto PLR-A
The Stiletto’s slim design allows it to be drawn and activated from a pocket as fast as a knife. It is a rechargeable, high-output handheld flashlight – ideal for anyone’s everyday carry kit. The primary switch on the body activates a wide 650-lumen, medium 250-lumen or dialed-down 5-lumen beam for tasks using a MaxVision Beam® reflector. The tactical switch activates high output only and has an optional high-frequency strobe. Simply recharge the lithium polymer battery with any ubiquitous MICRO-USB cable charger (included). The heavy duty pocket clip will always keep the Stiletto® quickly accessible and secured. The Stiletto gives you the edge when the threat of darkness looms upon you.
- High-performance LED and MaxVision Beam® reflector projects a wide flood beam ideal for situational awareness
- Primary switch activates high, medium and low light output for a wide variety of tasks
- Tactical switch activates high output and an optional tactical strobe when white light is used as a fighting tool
- Programming switch unlocks activation sequences to choose between tactical and/or task illumination preferences
- Integrated MICRO-USB rechargeable lithium polymer battery is environmentally friendly and reduces the cost of operation
- LED Fuel Gauge for tracking battery charge/discharge status
- Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum head assembly is corrosion resistant and durable
- Melonite® coated, spring steel pocket clip for bezel up, everyday carry quick access
- Compact, lightweight polymer body passes IPX7 water testing to one meter for 30 minutes
Read more about the Stiletto on Soldier Systems Daily or Police Mag
The brand new Surefire Stiletto (PLR-A) 650/200/5 lumen (1,800 candela) variable output pocket light. It features different programmable settings including a strobe feature.Designed to have the same carry profile as a folding knife, the Stiletto tucks easily into a pocket and offers two options for activation. The front body switch activates a wide 650-lumen, medium 200-lumen, or a dialed down 5-lumen beam for tasks using a MaxVision reflector. The rear switch activates high-only output for tactical use and has an optional high-frequency strobe (which can be disabled if desired).