Knight’s Armament SR-25 E2 ACC, Advanced Combat Carbine
The SR-25 E2 ACC is the latest evolution of the lightweight 7.62mm NATO Carbine. The ACC projects 7.62mm NATO performance in a package of comparable weight and size to many 5.56mm platforms. Barrel and bolt life well exceed the expectation of a lightweight carbine. An ambidextrous bolt release, selector, and magazine release offer the left-handed user the ergonomic advantages inherent to AR-15 based controls, as well as giving right-handed users alternate methods of manipulation to increase efficiency of movement. The Drop -In 2-Stage Trigger serves double duty as an aid to long range precision marksmanship while enabling surgical speed shooting at close range. The 5-slot flash hider reduces ground disturbance and flash, while allowing the attachment of Knight’s QDC suppressors.
- 16″, 5R Cut Rifled Chrome Lined Barrel, 7.62x51mm, 1/10 Twist
- Barrel Profile: Straight, constant diameter from receiver to the gas block (other than the normal flare on each end)
- URX 4 Free Float Rail
- E2 Bolt Assembly (Dual Ejector)
- Carbon Cutter Enhanced Bolt Carrier
- 7.62mm QDC Flash Hider
- KAC 200-600 Meter Flip Up Micro Rear Sight
- KAC Micro Flip Up Front Sight
- Lower Receiver has ambidextrous Controls
- Magpul STR Collapsible Buttstock With Battery Storage Compartments
- Knight’s Armament 20 round magazine (where legal)
- Weight: 8 lb. 4.8 oz. without magazine
- Length: 35.0-39.125″
This is a regulated item. Federal law requires us to ship it to an FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee) in your state of residence. After you have placed your order, please send us an email to: [email protected] (or simply reply to your confirmation email) with your order # and the name and number/email of the FFL you would like us to ship your firearm to. We will contact them and arrange shipment. Once it arrives they will contact you so you can pick it up.