*Clips are sold individually. One each = one clip*
Standard Hole Spacing to fit popular holsters.
- 3.41″ OAL
- Width: .624″
- Fits over belts up to 1.5″.
- .205″ round hole and horizontal slot spaced at .600″
Horizontal slot allows clip to be mounted on an angle 8° either direction.
- Standard DMG/Cu finish: Color – DCC dark matte grey. Non reflective and resists corrosion very well.
- Hardware not included.
Whether your application is for a holster, sheath, magazine carrier, tourniquet or simply attached at the end of a lanyard, the premium line of High Level Retention HLR Discreet Gear Clips™ has been designed to increase the concealment capability and performance of supporting equipment, allowing you expand the way you integrate, align and position your loadout providing you more options and flexibility. Whether the application calls for a standard over the belt clip or one of the application specific models that is designed to be worn hidden behind the belt, perched on top of a pocket, through a belt loop, attached behind a tie, on a key ring or secured in a purse or pack, we have a clip to enhance the performance of your equipment.
What makes the HLR Discreet Gear Clip™ line of products the best in the business?
- HLR Discreet Gear Clips™ have THE highest clamping force in the industry, even at the minimalist thickness of .025″ and width of .624″.
- Made from our own 10XX steel alloy purpose built specifically for this application adding strength and ductility.
- From cold rolling to deburring, all metal forming for the entire HLR Discreet Gear Clip™ line is done in-house giving our experienced team full control of all manufacturing processes.
- Provides rock solid retention, whether worn over a belt, behind a belt so it cannot be seen or as a standalone attached to clothing or other gear.
- Our underhook design has a built in progressive strain relief. In the event it sees a large amount of force, this strain relief coupled with uniform hardness of the steel will gradually bend while continuing to hold instead of just hitting its limit and breaking.
- Streamlined design and geometry to remove weak points while increasing the overall strength of the clip.
- Smallest possible footprint to eliminate extra bulk and snag points.
- Varied sizes, geometries, and mounting patterns all readily available to the consumer to enhance the capability of existing supporting equipment.
- Options: upgrading from your existing plastic or metal clips is easy. We have hole patterns and lengths to integrate with popular holsters as a direct replacement with more to come.
- Stays where you put it. Whether it’s a force on force/combatives training environment or out on the street in a real world scenario, HLR Discreet Gear Clips™ provide high clamping force and rock solid retention.
- Peace of mind. Whether running, jumping, climbing, swimming, rolling around on the ground or just doing yard work, HLR Clips™ keep your equipment in locked place during all of your day to day activities. Where you put it is where it stays.
- Extremely low profile. No extra bulk compared to polymer clips that rely on mass and thickness for strength. HLR Discreet Gear Clips™ sit flat against the body and keep the silhouette of what is under your cover garment unobtrusive and out of sight.
- From the raw material to the old fashioned equipment they are made with, every aspect of our clips aside from surface finishing (which is done at a local vendor that we qualified) are 100% made in house by skilled hands in the USA by merging old world craftsmanship with cutting edge technology.
Care and maintenance: Our new finish does not need much attention. If any light scratches or wear marks develop, we recommend a quick buff with WD40, but anything from vegetable oil to mineral oil to CLP to motor oil will work well. Just put a couple drops on your clip and rub it in vigorously using firm pressure with a lint free cloth. This will help keep it looking it’s best cosmetically.