These are cosmetically blemished (we dare you to find the blems) lights that are 100% functional but may show minor cosmetic flaws. It’s a great way to score some lights at an amazing price! A full warranty is in effect.
This light package contains a PLH light head, 18650 body and tail cap. It also includes two KeepPower 3500mAh 18650 batteries and a Nitecore D2 charger. While lumen output with this light is similar to the Surefire® M600DF head the throw is much better suited to a rifle mounted application at almost than twice the amount of throw over the M600DF.
- Hand assembled in and tested in the USA.
- Available in Cool White 5700k or Neutral White 5000K tint (Light output is not affected)
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 1500 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 29,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18650 high drain cells which can be found here. Runtime is about 75 minutes with the supplied 18650 cells.
If you have any questions about batteries please check out our FAQ section about batteries here.
Want to read more about Modlite Systems and their company? Check out this article from AR Build Junkie. Also, check out the informative FAQs for Modlite products, batteries and light outputs in general.
You can also purchase the PLH , OKW and IR Head separately for your Modlite or Surefire M600DF Bodies. The Modlite 18350 and 18650 bodies work with all Surefire Scout tape switches, tailcaps and mounts.